Establish myself with an organization wherein my diversified skill set and ability to build relationships and to instill trust can be leveraged for the success of my teammates and the company.
Works closely with HR Business Partners, line of business managers, employees and HR ‘Centers of Excellence' on HR initiatives. Responsible for day-to-day operational management, coordination and support of core HC processes, including tasks that help deliver HC Business Consulting projects to internal customers. Directly supports seven HR Business Partners and serves as backup to an additional four (~11,000 FTE).
• Benefits liaison for HORAN employees leading plan administration, carrier relationships, online open enrollment build in Paycor, facilitated internal open enrollment meetings, and monthly bill reconciliation.
• Lead the HORAN on-boarding process of new hires- from background checks and drug screens, adding individuals in Paycor, to coordinating their first month of meetings.
• Ensured all resident and non-resident licenses are current and renewed as needed.
• Co-Lead Campus Recruitment to build brand and expand company's relationships with target schools in the region.
• Lead HORAN Summer Intern program from recruiting at various career fairs to facilitating internal events such as Orientation, Lunch with Leadership, HORAN Young Professional Luncheon, etc.
• Coordinated HORAN Wellness Events & sponsored races to benefit internal resources in a dynamic way. Utilize biometric data and health outcome analytics to tailor monthly educations and conduct healthy activities.
• Assisted on HORAN's Segmentation Team for Strategic Development: Analyzing our current systems and our metrics to make an educated decision on the best way to move forward for 2018.
• Managed job postings and resumes on Career site, Newton (Paycor) and LinkedIn.
• Created and was responsible for keeping the intranet sites up to date: HORAN Policies, Learning Development Portal, and HORAN Benefits.
• Generated and reviewed weekly & monthly reports for Executive Vice President, Sales related to New Business Sales and Account Executive metrics.
• Supported the Kentucky Vice President of Sales with prospecting, marketing, research and development, completion of Request for Proposals, and innovation.
• Managed document life cycles, version control and communication control
• Created and distributed weekly and monthly sales reports in Microsoft Excel
• Represented the HORAN brand while attending external meetings, fundraisers, philanthropy and other community events.
• Managed database by recording prospect and client activity, prospecting efforts, scorecard metrics, and related material in the Customer Relationship Management and SharePoint databases.
• Maintained customer records using automated systems.
• Identified prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending webinars and conferences.
• Researched companies to understand business needs
• Created system to maintain constant communication with prospective clients
• Led as project manager and created a flow chart to help produce Brainshark presentations for prospective communications
Self-financed 80% of education through scholarships and part-time work.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: