Mental health professional driven to help others overcome personal obstacles. Comfortable working autonomously or in a team-based setting. Possessing in-depth knowledge of principles, methods and procedures for diagnosis and treatment. Skilled with expertise on the identification and management of youth mental illnesses.
Created and implemented daily parenting workshops for teen mothers involved in the criminal justice system. Effectively managed caseloads of more than 20 clients at any given time. Developed a program for children victimized by domestic violence and removed from their homes in the Dominican Republic.
• Developed instructional curricula
• Developed, implemented and evaluated comprehensive educational programs and techniques
• Analyzed data collected for implementation of new curricula
• Provided consultation on sales/purchases/real estate purchases/foreclosures and investments
• Researched financial ratings and designed revenue building strategies
• Supervised, trained and enhanced productivity in staff of up to 25 full-time employees
• Established sound management practices
Magna cum laude
Honors and Affiliations
Student Senator, Executive Committee, College Senate, LaGuardia Community College
Vice President, Programming and Events, Phi Theta Kappa, LaGuardia Community College
Golden Key International Honor Society
Herbert H. Lehman Center for Student Leadership Development
Presidential Scholar, Lehman College
People skills: great bedside manner, enthusiastic people person, advanced problem-solving, great organizational skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: