Ability to apply new skills quickly, teamed with excellent oral, written, listening and strong interpersonal skills. Accomplished and creative Executive Manager possessing multifaceted experience and proven ability to re- energize and restructure organizations, develop strategic initiatives and capture emerging business opportunities. Results-oriented, decisive leader adept at forging lucrative relationships with key partners, vendors and clients. Recognized for turning around struggling company operations to achieve sustained growth.
* Supervised 58 employees, Engineers, and Administrative activities.
* Set up zoom meetings and Microsoft teams meetings.
* HR benefits, onboarding, recruiting new employees, hiring, offer letters, employee training, payroll, time management, process FMLA and Workman comp paperwork, monitor vacation time, and COVID-19 screening daily.
* Recruiting, job posting, interviews, and hiring manager.
* Preparation for clinical trials, cadaver testing, and documentation.
* Prepare W-2, W-4 forms, (I-9) E-verify, drug screening, and Good-hire background check.
* Responsible for filing and paying unemployment taxes and withholding taxes (TWC).
* Process direct deposits through ADP Payroll Services. Bank reconciliations, financial statements and
* QuickBooks, AR, AP, profit loss, cash flow, month-end purchase orders, and invoicing.
* Audit, process invoices, monitor cash flow from bank and credit cards. Handle all vendor contracts and negotiations.
* Building maintenance, cleaning crew, pest control, plumbing, fire extinguisher, and drills.
* Process and approve all expense reports.
* Develop and maintain a file system.
* Travel arrangements and hotel accommodation.
* Meeting preparation and support for Board meetings.
* Special projects as needed.
* Handle catering events, organize lunch, employee birthdays, and Christmas parties.
* Order all office supplies stock kitchen and maintain cleanness.
* strong interpersonal skills. Communicate with clients, lawyers, vendors, and internal staff.
* Process all immigration documents, HB1, EB1, EB2, EB3, and Green cards.
* Notary Public
* Executive Assistant to the CEO/Owner, provide support to the company overall and on-call 24/7.
* HR, onboarding, benefits, maintaining employee files, l-9 verification, employment verification, background check, Goodhire, time-wise, drug screening, DISA, maintain company handbook, HIPPA
compliance, maintain federal compliance posters, promotions, reviews, termination exit, unemployment benefits, disability claim, temporary staffing, and complaint resolution.
* Assist managers with training employees, job postings, and recruiting.
* Maintain company phones, tablets, computers, copiers, and all office equipment.
* Monitor ADT alarm systems and access badges.
* Manage calendar of events, for appropriate teams and email blast.
* Manage overall coordinator with other departments and outside agencies.
* Assist with quotes, bids and maintain inventory control.
* Supply and inventory management open/close work orders, work closely with the warehouse crew, distributing routes for repairs, parts, PPE supplies, attic restoration, and pest control supplies, safety
training and maintain safety log.
* Develop and maintain a relationship with vendors and facility management.
* Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers for the purchase of supplies and service to achieve cost effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
* Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
* Logistics coordinator, bill of lading, handle freight forward and sea freight documents, negotiate carrier rates, process all incoming/outbound shipments.
* Manage orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
* Check specifications of material received or shipped against information contained in a work order or systematically.
* Prepare and maintains work records and reports as required.
* Manage AP/AR, coding payment to the designated cost center, and broker insurance.
* Financial and royalty reporting, bookkeeping, QuickBooks, Outlook, Office, Word, PowerPoint, and basic Excel.
* Receive and process all invoices payments, bank reconciliations, deposits, check requests, issuing refunds, and maintaining petty cash reports.
* Credit card reconciliation, expense reports, American Express company cards, Wex gas cards and handle merchant chargebacks (TSYS).
* Work with the company CPA with month-end reports and cash flow. Management of building facility, Waste Management, plumber, lawn, repairs, and building codes.
* Maintain maintenance on all company vehicles, insurance, EZ-tags, purchase all new vehicles, repair and handle all accident claims with our carrier.
* 20% of travel with CEO and oversee all trade shows. Freeman services, catering events, handle registration, housing, contracts, booth selection, badges, set-up and tear down. brochures and promotional items for shows and follow up with customers after the shows.
* Notary Public.
* Executive assistant to the entire sales department, ERP, Salesforce, end-users, order entry, quotes, rentals, contracts, bids, and Reps.
* HR onboarding, l-9 verification, maintain drug screening DISA, background check, insurance enrollment, Workman comp, and FMLA filing.
* Timesheet entry, payroll, and performance reviews.
* Support the entire sales department customers.
* Client Hospitality, hotel accommodations, car rentals, entertainment, dinner, and sporting events.
* Process Passport paperwork and deliver to the Consultants.
* Manage workflow of the entire office and employees.
* Manage and support sales meetings, minutes, and Life-size.
* Manage the sales department travel schedule and calendar of events.
* Manage small construction projects, facility management, and on-call 24/7.
* Schedule technician service calls, repairs, spare parts inventory, and digital scanners.
* Approve all invoices and follow up with payments with accounting.
* Prepare reps and vendor contracts, month-end closing.
* Handle all employee's P-card expenses E-Commerce and Concur.
* Maintain and reconcile petty cash and check requests.
* Purchase all company supplies and maintain kitchen inventory.
* Plan and host all company events, Christmas parties, employees' birthdays, and Rodeo cook-off.
* Handle all on-off site meetings and provide lunch for customers.
* Handle sign and building permits with the City of Houston, alarm system, gate remotes, employee badges, and security clearance.
* Handle all property contracts, Waste Management, ABC Pest Control, Cleaning Services, Cintas safety, and vendors.
* Monitor the server room, IT issues, help-desk tickets, phone system, copier, scanner, fax, and copier readings.
* Responsible for maintenance work orders on all office buildings.
* Handle all company vehicles, EZ tags, insurance, maintenance, inspection, titles, maintain maintenance on vehicles at the FBI and flight status.
* Spare parts sales, schedule customers repair off-site/onsite, dispatch, log-in warehouse load, monitor shipments, prepare shipping documents and bills of lading.
* Safety Coordinator, TWIC cards, investigate incidents, safety council enrollment, maintain OHSA log and safety record, safety supplies, and safety classes.
* Manage all trade shows, International/Domestic, 50% travel with the sales department, manage
Freeman services, catering events, handle registration, housing, contracts, booth selection, badges,
set-up and tear down.
* Brochures and promotional items for shows and follow up with customers after the shows.
* Notary Public
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: