Accomplished and creative Executive Manager possessing multifaceted experience and proven ability to re-energize and restructure organizations, develop strategic initiatives and capture emerging business opportunities. Results-oriented, decisive leader adept at forging productive relationships with key partners, vendors and clients. Strong drive with excellent interpersonal, communication and team-building skills and recognized for the operations to achieve sustained growth.
Numerous Leadership Development, Executive Management Courses Including:
Board of Director
2016-2020 / Descendants of Korean War Foundation 501(c)(3) non-profit organization / Washington, DC
Oversees the organization's assets and makes sure that the nonprofit is on sound financial footing. Active oversight includes watching over the Organization's operations, people and responsibility for maintaining legal, ethical accountability for its staff and volunteers.
2018/ United Way / Frederick Maryland
Helping household become financially stable and independent: to meet their goals.
ALICE measures- Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed.
VP - Trustee
2012-2018 | Hosanna Methodist Church | GaithersburgMD
· Ensures the effective action of the board in governing and supporting the organization, and oversees board affairs, Acts as the representative of the board as a whole, rather than as an individual supervisor to staff.
· Complete retention of legal counsel for the Church.
· Coordination of Management of rentals for the Church Properties
· Develops agendas for meetings and presides at board meetings.
· Seeks volunteers for committees and coordinates individual board member assignments.
· Determines whether executive committee meetings are necessary and convenes the committee accordingly.
· Perform as an Event coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management including internal and external.
· File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Legal /Medical Interpreter for church senior members
· Steadfast mentoring program for juvenile service department - with a foal of reducing recidivism and healing the youth succeed.
· Sponsor Orphan program-Compassion International.
2010-2015 | SkillUSAMD Region Competition | Thomas Edison H.S. MD
· Skills USA, Championships; School of Technology for 25 different competitions.
· Selecting the top three competitors in each event, judges would use specific Skills USA guidelines and criteria.
· Over 1000 Student competitors representing every school system in state of Maryland.
Sponsor / Community Partner
2009-2015 | MCPS Dept of Family & Community Ptr ship | Rockville MD
· Family oriented informational and educational yearly family fair attended over 12,000 people, through the help of sponsors and community partners.
· Volunteered to participate for the event and preparing for the booth, tote bags with school supplies.
· Re-organizing file, update contact information.
· Interpreter for introducing School Educational system
· Emergency phone interpreter
• Interpreter for introducing School Educational system
• Emergency phone interpreter
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project for scheduling, Outlook, Word ,Works, Excel & PowerPoint.
Foreign Language: Fluent in Korean
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: