Attentive and personable Receptionist Administration bringing 5 years of administrative support experience in dynamic office environments. Strong work history in document management, process improvement and regulatory compliance. Commended for cultivating positive work culture by cheerfully interacting with staff and customers. Motivated Receptionist Adminitration with understanding of 5 year processes, customer relations and multi-line telephone systems. Positive and upbeat team player with exceptional clerical knowledge and hardworking mentality. Motivated Receptionist Administration with understanding of 5years processes, customer relations and multi-line telephone systems. Positive and upbeat team player with exceptional clerical knowledge and hardworking mentality.
VICTOR Unified Client US
Excellent attendance and timeliness record, with ability to conform to attendance standards.
Ability to effectively work individually or in a team enviroment.
Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned.
Possesses strong oral, writtten and listening skills with fluency in English and Spanish.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
CPR, AED and First Aid certified.
* Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
* Assisting our office manager in various building and office management duties (communicating with vendors, stocking supplies, sending packages, etc.)
* Active participant in established performance improvement projects.
* Develop, mantain and distribute work flow processes to the entire account team documenting how work is planned, schedule and executed.
* Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Facility Manager.
* Perform other Facility Management assignments as described by team and manager.
* Work is Performed within the framework of established policies and procedures.
4 years college
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: