An accomplished, hardworking and reliable, Hadoop Administrator with over 8 years in information Technology and about 3 years plus experience in Hadoop Administration. Posse's verifiable Time management, communication and interpersonal skills that help put across things with a crisp point. Have solid track records in achieving a set goals and delivering personal best at every step of the way to provide optimal result. Thrive in fast paced information Technology environment and cherish a chance to self manage things through the innate problem solving skills and never say never attitude
• Involved in start to end process of Hadoop cluster Deployment .
• Responsible for Cluster maintenance, commissioning and decommissioning Data nodes, Cluster Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Manage and review data backups, Manage & review Hadoop log files.
• Monitoring systems and services, architecture design and implementation of Hadoop deployment, configuration management, backup, and disaster recovery systems and procedures.
• Commissioning of nodes(e.g. 100 )
• Configured various property files with Cloudera manager.
• Importing and exporting data into HDFS using Sqoop.
• Experienced in define being job flows with Oozie.
• Loading log data directly into HDFS using Flume.
• Experienced in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files.
• Installation of various Hadoop Ecosystems and Hadoop Daemons.
• Installation and configuration of Sqoop and Flume.
• Managed and reviewed Hadoop Log files as part of administration for troubleshooting purposes.
• Communicate and escalate issues appropriately.
• Involved in Analyzing system failures, identifying root causes, and recommended course of actions.
• Documented systems processes and procedures for future references.
• Worked with systems engineering team to plan and deploy new Hadoop environments and expand existing Hadoop clusters.
• Monitored workload, job performance and capacity planning using Cloudera Manager.
• Installed and configured Flume, Hive, Sqoop and Oozie on Hadoop cluster.
• Involved in Installing and configuring Kerberos for authentication of users and Hadoop daemons.
• Experience in setting up HBASE which includes master and region server configuration, High availability configuration, performance tuning and administration.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: