Experienced customer service person with over 25 years of experience in service field. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
Enthusiastic worker eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in service industry.
•Listened effectively and used issue resolution skills to efficiently handle all guest complaints and promote brand loyalty.
• Made schedules for workers to ensure casino floor ran smooth
• Did appraisals on employees for 90 day review.
• Made sure employees were following title 31 compliance policies and procedures.
• Paid jackpots , gave change, cashed ez pay tickets and gaming chips.
•Identified issues with malfunctioning slot machines and reported devices to maintenance department for service.
• Made sure workers were following title 31 compliance policies and procedures.
• Made schedules for breaks and lunches and areas for workers to ensure proper coverage of casino floor.
• Paid jackpots, cashed ez pay tickets, gaming chips and signed guests up for rewards loyalty program.
• Did yearly appraisals on workers
•Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
• paid jackpots, filled paper, filled hoppers
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: