Dedicated Program Manager possessing 5 years of experience in building successful compliance programs within the Healthcare industry. Proven history of leading organizations in quality assurance, risk management and global security initiatives. Skilled in mentoring, training and contributing to the professional development of staff members. Proficient in managing budgets and reporting status to stakeholders. Currently seeking a Project/program management position in Global Health programs.
• Managed the daily operations of the program to ensure the HIV prevention strategies are advocated and sustained to reduce the new HIV infection thus increasing HIV testing by 20%.
• Prepared monthly, quarterly, yearly reports of the program's activities and presenting them to the University Management Board and managed a budget line of Ksh 5 Million per financial year.
• Established partnership and good working relationship with various student groups that saw the 11 UoN Campuses independently implement HIV activities like HIV testing and awareness outreach camps and submitting reports promptly.
• Collaborated and networked with relevant partners and stakeholders, to enhance partnerships with organizations like Pathfinder International, JHPIEGO, AIDS Health Foundation, National Aids Control Council (NACC) and KANCO. This improved the university's HIV resources pool.
• Facilitated linkages/referrals for the University of Nairobi students and staff and the general university community to access HIV Viral load, CD4 cell count, Genexpert, and other Laboratory services to enhance HIV care and management.
• Participated in HIV/AIDS Prevention coordination/stakeholders' meetings and forums on behalf of the organization. Was able to Co-host 6 Public sector working group meetings with NACC.
• Facilitated the collaboration between UON and UNESCO that saw the development of a mobile application ‘RADA' for students to access information on HIV, Sexual and Reproductive health, and substance abuse.
(Associate Degree equivalent
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: