Detail-oriented Senior Human Resources Specialist with [Number] years of experience. Committed to cultivating a productive work environment with extensive knowledge of [State] labor laws. Skilled at employee supervision and long-term budgeting.
A Human Resources partner focused on delivering results to support the business. Collaborative with the ability to work independently and interface with Executive leadership. Experience with various systems including Workday and ServiceNow as well as providing excellent customer service to employees.
· Serve as a Global Senior HR Specialist lead and help supervise a team of ten HR Operations Specialist responsible for researching, analyzing and driving HR cases to resolution by partnering with HR Business Partners, Payroll and the HR Centers of Excellence.
· Partner with the Celgene and BMS Human Resources integration team to help create and manage the end-to-end Change in Control (CIC) process for heritage Celgene employees; organize and deliver all information sessions for departing CIC employees.
· Work closely and collaborate with the HR Centers of Excellence to determine priorities and create opportunities to automate and enhance HR processes, including streaming the CIC Separation paperwork to an electronic version.
· Successfully onboarded over 200 employees into the HR system, ensuring data integrity during the acquisitions of a sub-company
· Responsible for enhancing the offboarding process for a better employee experience as well as to ensure data efficiency for key stakeholders
· Manage all HR documentation and assist with managing data audits and working with HR Operations management to continue to enhance the scope of the overall Americas HR Operations team.
Coursework in First Level Leadership, Fundamentals of Human Resources and Outstanding Verbal and Writing Skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: