HR talent leader skilled at driving increased revenue and profits by attracting rock star candidates who drive the results of the organization and are difference makers. Leveraging technology, lean practices and creating agile processes that enable operational performance. Deep start-up human resources and talent acquisition and recruiting experience across global footprints and rapidly scaling companies. Valuable blend of corporate and consulting experience combines to provide breadth of experience across multiple industries and business models for domestic and global companies from 200 to 20,000 employees.
Corporate culture evangelist, engagement leader and talent management expert. Versatile, hands-on business partner, financially trained, bringing fiscal efficiency and value through people solutions. A track-record as a trusted adviser delivering organizational development/effectiveness interventions guiding the business through complex change.
· Develop and execute a global talent acquisition strategy to include creating comprehensive, high-volume and high-quality sourcing and recruiting processes, establishing best practices, processes and policies, and the oversight of projects designed to maximize return on staffing investment
· Work with the recruiting team and our leadership team across the business to ensure a high quality talent bar; develop and deliver interview processes and training across the business to build and elevate our hiring competency as a Blizzard-wide organization
· Actively lead and champion best in class recruitment technology applications and process improvement for the talent acquisition function, partnering with the HRIS and HR business partner team to drive implementation and adoption
· Create processes and tools to report and measure key talent acquisition success metrics, regularly communicate the effectiveness and efficiency of the talent acquisition function to executives and hiring managers
· Build and manage an extended external recruiting support team to include negotiating with and the selection and management of third-party vendors and all external recruitment partners to provide seamless, consistent, cost-effective placement services for all categories of employees
· Design and implement recruitment messages to build and enhance a strong global employer brand through social media and other mediums. Partner with marketing team to extend employer branding in internal and external communications
· Lead hiring and career development for a recruiting team
· Drive recruiting strategy with strong focus on Core, Leadership, Dynamic Team Management, Client Management, and Building a Talent Research Engagement Model focusing on proactive talent engagement and pipelining.
· Build, train and develop a team of technical sourcer to focused on sourcing passive candidate through networking, LinkedIn, Boolean searches and other creative sourcing techniques. Handle recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
· Develop sourcing strategies, understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the process based on the discussion and inputs from recruitment team & hiring managers.
· Regularly provide crisp and incisive reports to hiring managers, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Leadership on an open requirement status and the achievement of core metrics.
· Analyzing the Rovi Offer Decline data at all levels and identified the top three points so that we can work on them to ensuring we have high offer acceptance ratio.
· Hired 215 people in 1.7 years.
· Hired 40 candidates in 24 days.
· Less than 8% decline ration
· Successfully implemented TA-Biz SLA
· Facilitate training programs for business on Employer branding.
· Facilitate training programs for peers on various sourcing techniques.
· Participating in “Business Process Management System” assignment and in a project of “Competitor Mapping”
· Interfacing with Leads, Project Managers and Management team for gathering requirements and assessing resource availability.
· Attending the Weekly Staffing meetings to see the progress of both in-house and Clients requirements.
· Working extensively on Internet based recruiting tools and massive networking drives to generate leads of potential candidates for wireless, Modem, Mobile Application and Embedded Domain.
· Coordinating technical interviews with the candidates and technical panel, HR interviews and salary Negotiation.
· Recruiting personnel at all levels and working on varied technologies.
· Using methods of generating resumes like Employee Referrals, building on Professional Networks and Mapping.
· Ensuring the smooth execution of Post Recruitment activities like Salary Fitment and Negotiations, Follow up, Induction Formalities.
·Successfully hired 85 Engineers in 1 year.
·Build Embedded team from scratch.
·Less than 4% decline ratio.
· My responsibility was to get the requirements from the Engineering manager and I make sure that each requirement is being served in the minimum amount of time.
· Analyzing the requisites of the opportunity as per the requirement; understand the needs of the HM and finding the best candidate; searching the exact match for the requirement on Portals, Networking Sites (LinkedIn), Referrals etc.
· Screening of CV' for the requirement given by client on the basis of qualification, experience, company, designation etc.
·Successfully hired 18 Individual contributors in 2 years.
·Hired Sr Architect with 1 profile.
·Created best google CSE for social media hiring.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: