Innovative, problem solving team leader is seeking Digital Team Lead role. Given the opportunity, I'll use my extensive retail knowledge and people skills as a platform for influencing stores to deliver the highest Omni-Channel experience, while growing our customer base and strengthening Ecommerce.
Portfolio encompassed fifteen stores that included metro and complex operating units that covered 5 Counties in Central Florida.
- Created and implemented strategies to grow market share by 9% to $71 million in Fresh areas for FY20; Regional average was 5%.
- Collaborated across multiple platforms to drive store of the community initiatives. Advocate of market item merchandising and Regional VPI's. Engaged merchant teams, as well as local suppliers to deliver a 255 bps improvement in Fresh penetration (19%), $18.5 million or 157 bps increase in Gross Profit over Regional average.
- Focused on building brand through quality, cleanliness, dynamic pricing and reduction of inventory levels. Overall CFF was 9.3%, with Clean ending at 9.6% for the Market; compared to Region at 9.2%. Third-Party (Ecolab) evaluation rating was Green for all stores, as well as Market Compliance score of 99% for FY20.
- Tour-to-Teach methodology, with hands on skill development. Weekly conference calls including Fresh Team (Operation's Managers, Leads and Trainers) and key stakeholders that drove financials and KPI's. Monthly Up-Skilling calls with a catalog that included production, quality, gross profit, executive presence, financial acumen.
- Dispatched to multiple Markets to train / on-board new FOM's, assist with course correcting opportunities and root cause analysis - - Formulated business plans for stores and Markets, partnering with their leadership for implementation.
Oversaw store operations while administering hands-on leadership to up-skill teams and develop financial acumen.
- Drove financial performance by achieving sales and profit goals, indexing controls to sales, implemented plans to course correct deficiencies and worked with productivity packs for maximum yield.
- Developed merchandising skills, focusing on Store of the Community and season within a season. Focused on merchandise presentation, accurate & competitive pricing, signing, all the while assessing economic trends and availability.
- Delivered operational excellence with corporate initiatives via servant leadership and group facilitation. Instructed teams on leadership techniques and conflict resolution.
- Supported Omni-Channel initiatives that included Sight to Store delivery, Online Grocery Pickup and Home Delivery. Collaborated with teams on improving key productivity indicators; focused on Pre-Subs, Post-Subs & On Time Pickup.
- Ensured compliance of food safety & sanitation, regulatory agency oversight and quality assurance. Worked as food safety content contributor and facilitator
Lead total store operations for multiple Walmart Supercenters specializing in Store of the Community & associate development.
- Opened 3 new stores, relocation/expansion of 12 others. Responsible for budgeting, staffing, set-up, merchandising & fulfillment.
- Managed multiple teams of 450 plus persons; recognized for exempt and non-exempt promotions. Exported talent to Market and Region.
- Provided overall direction for driving sales and financial results. Center focused on P&L analysis, merchandising, store of the community and marketing
- Analyzed and communicated supply chain metrics that include forecasting, assortment, pricing & sourcing. Worked with ISD on replenishment points.
- Merchandise planning and purchasing for key events & holidays. Customer centered by increasing assortment with local suppliers and Home Office merchant teams
- Consistent food service accolades (Department of Agriculture, US Department of Health, Ecolab, QSR)
Worked to develop, facilitate and grow the company through people and operational initiatives as both Home Office and field orator.
- New Store Manager orientation content contributor and facilitator for domestic and international business units
- Computer based learning module development and roll-out team for domestic and Puerto Rico business units
- Food Safety & Sanitation initiatives, Quality Assurance and corporate regulatory compliance for domestic business units
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: