Safety-driven Fire Chief with impressive career in fire service management operations, offering 21 years of experience in fire protection, investigations. Equipped Firefighter I & II certified and licensed and a Bachelors Degree in Fire Science.
* 1. Communicate with and interview applicants/clients to explain related policies, laws, client/agency rights and responsibilities and gather the information necessary to assess initial or ongoing eligibility.
* 2. Verify information and determine eligibility of clients for public assistance programs according to Federal, State, and County standards.
* 3. Understand and explain complex policies related to financial assistance programs.
* 4. Manage a complex multi-program public assistance caseload.
* 5. Matches client eligibility information with other data files (IRS, Social Security, etc.) to detect unreported income and assets, and resolves discrepancies.
* 6. Prepare appeal documents and represent the agency at administrative hearings.
* 7. Input data into multiple computer systems and analyze results for accuracy.
* 8. Provide accurate and timely information and reports to other agency staff when required.
* 9. Respond on a timely basis to client inquiries.
*10. Assist in training of new Financial Workers.
*11. Explains billing process to vendors.
*12. Demonstrates punctual and reliable attendance in accordance with designated work schedules.
*13. Performs all assigned tasks according to established safety rules, regulations and practices; and promptly reports work related injuries, unsafe conditions and near miss incidents to immediate supervisor.
14. Perform related duties as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: