I have been raised and working a farm for the majority of my life. I have learned to how to operate all type of heavy machinery, such as tractors, dozer and other farm equipment. Of course with running equipment, I have also learned how to fix and make parts in order for them to continue running for longer periods of time. I believe my experience working the family farm helps with qualifications for this position. Along with being a talented Fabrication Welder skilled in reading and applying technical drawings and consistently delivering high quality products.
Excellent attention to detail resulting in reduced waste and increased productivity. Operated machinery to fabricate items and comply with government guidelines. Dedicated Welder Fabricator offering 10 years of expertise in working with all type of materials to manufacture top-notch products. Talented in reading work orders and technical drawings to determine project specifications and layout. Driven to work with efficiency and precision to increase production output while reducing waste.
Expert in communicating with teammates and supervisors to provide smooth operations. Talented Machinist with 20+ years of experience setting up and operating machine tools to produce precision parts. Talented at assembling and disassembling equipment to create parts from various materials. Energetic and dedicated to completing each job to meet customer satisfaction standards. Experienced Manufacturing professional skilled in operating grinders, lathes and various CNC machines in fast-paced production and maintenance environments.
Dependable and reliable with expertise in monitoring telemetry, changing out tooling and loading materials.
Enthusiastic Machinist with 20+ years applying vast knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures. Expert at reading work orders and adhering to standard operating procedures. Detail-oriented and industrious professional with strong problem-solving abilities.
· Welding procedure specification
· Weld inspections
· Defect repair
· Job orders
· Shielded Metal Arc Welding
· Stick welding
· Gas Metal Arc Welding
· Jig fabrication
· Material costing
· Post-welding treatment
· Shop drawings
· MIG welding
· Flux Core Arc Welding
· TIG welding
· Precision measurement
· Used MIG gun arc to melt and deposit metal from electrode to workpieces.
· Bolted, clamped and tack-welded parts to secure components prior to welding.
· Chipped off excess weld, slag, and spatter using hand tools.
· Detected faulty operation of equipment and defective materials and promptly resolved issues.
· Clamped, held, tack-welded, heat-bent, ground and bolted component parts to achieve required configurations and positions.
· Set up and operated hand and power tools, including shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
· Removed excess slag with arc-cutting, grinding and other equipment.
· Maintained correct length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead.
· Welded in flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
· Repaired manufactured products by dismantling, straitening, reshaping and reassembling parts.
· Identified equipment and production non-compliance issues and notified foreman to facilitate resolution.
· Followed Operational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations to promote safe equipment operation and workplace safety.
· Maintained counts and lifts, shifts and stocks materials and parts.
· Stacked finished product on pallets according to packaging standard.
· Made steel form parts using various cutting equipment and welded part together per specifications.
· Checked cut length frequently for any deviation in cut length specs.
· Worked closely with others in team-oriented settings to maintain line productivity.
· Completed durable assemblies and subassemblies with hand and power tools.
· Followed outlined specifications to implement effective assembly plans.
· Put hazardous materials in properly marked containers to avoid injuries or contamination.
· Boxed, labeled and transported items to support assembly operations.
· Assisted quality assurance by visually inspecting items and removing defective parts.
· Removed rough spots to enhance parts alignment and improve finishes.
· Kept work area clean, neat and organized to prevent accidents, mishaps and misplaced tools.
· Compared parts to stock lists and material parameters to check compliance and identify non-conforming parts.
· Used established assembly instructions to complete jobs quickly, accurately and with zero errors.
· Kept work areas clean by removing trash and debris and organizing all tools in preparation for next shift.
· Studied daily work instruction, sketches, drawings, blueprints and manuals to determine dimensions and tolerances accurately.
· Ran heavy duty lathes, boring machines, mills, planers and grinders to craft products.
· Interpreted drawings and planed work in proper operational sequence on multi-cut jobs.
· Consistently exceeded work expectations by utilizing welding techniques, engineering requirements and metallurgic knowledge.
· Used CNC and manual equipment to perform both initial and final machining.
· Assembled and set various boring, slotting and turning heads.
· Obtained blueprints and support materials from suppliers and engineers.
· Safely operated heavy machinery such as pumps, fans and gear reducers without incident.
· Calibrated machines to maintain required productivity levels and adherence to quality standards.
· Closely monitored equipment to detect and report malfunctions and prevent accidents.
· Manufactured piping connections, applied pressure, detected leaks and removed excess metal.
· Operated and maintained up to t wo different mill and lathe machines to fabricate all types of products.
· Loaded and unloaded parts to maintain high level of production.
· Properly loaded and unloaded materials in and out of machines.
· Measured completed pieces to identify product irregularities and specifications non-conformance; adjusting machines to correct issues.
· Maintained tight tolerances with design specifications.
· Reviewed and interpreted schematics, blueprints and work instructions to determine product specifications and machine requirements.
· Verified appropriate product lubrication and cooling throughout machine operation.
· Created plans and communicated deadlines to ensure projects were completed on time.
· Maintained energy and enthusiasm in fast-paced environment.
· Studied blueprints to understand specifications and adjusted machines to produce quality parts.
· Prioritized tasks to meet project deadlines and remained composed in busy work environments to avoid wasted time and effort.
· Moved controls to properly position tools and workpieces, set specific feeds and determine cut depths for optimal operations.
· Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions and make decisions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: