A proactive sales and development professional who leverages an extensive background in EHR software, device connectivity, patient workflow, and patient advocacy to drive success. Adept at combining progressive and comprehensive sales leadership experience to identify business objectives and deliver commercial presentations and value propositions that differentiate products and brands within a highly competitive landscape. Ability to identify gaps in productivity and opportunities for improvement contribute to successfully delivering results, while engaging employees and business partners in a thoughtfully collaborative manner to yield loyalty and longevity in professional relationships. A consummate professional with the self-discipline and strong work ethic to produce valuable results while independently directing operations in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Enterprise Specialist of the Year 2016 - 61% Growth
- Region of the Year - 2018 - 113% to Plan
- 146% Regional Growth (2016-2019)
- Assigned to Medical Cue VP of Sales,
- Developed and Negotiated International Partnership with Japan for Medical Cue.
- Procured Series A funding for Medical Cue.
- Negotiated 2m dollar Korean Coast Guard Contract with GE Aviation.
- Signed exclusive distribution contract with Korean Army for AH64 and CH47 Aircraft.
- 110% to plan.
- Consistently achieved quota with average of 120% to plan.
- Led team to win key Sutter Health sole source contract on vitals signs hardware and identification management software and hardware resulting 2.5M annually for the region.
- Fostered effective relationships with Kaiser Permanente to manage evaluation and adoption as approved vendor of multiple products resulting in 6M annually for region.
- Standardized VISN 19 & 21 on patient monitoring and software resulting in FSS nationwide contract.
- Multiple Presidents Club award winner (2003-2008) (2010-2013) 2013 Ranked #1 in nation.
Language Exchange Program- Barcelona, ESP: 1998
Guinea, West Africa Chimpanzee Sanctuary Volunteer: 2000
Children Deserve the Best Foundation - Event Coordinator: 2001 - 2003
Quito Little League, Coach/Player Representative: 2010 - 2016
Husband to Jenifer Pavlina. Father to Jack and Ella Pavlina: 2002- Present
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: