Solution-driven Business Analyst with 7+ years of experience with the technical expertise and business acumen necessary to translate business requirements into scalable, highly resilient and successful system solutions.
· Research and resolve issues regarding the integrity of data reported by End-Users
· Perform Data Analysis of existing data through SQL.
· Design Data mapping and workflows based on fundamental business needs.
· Gathering, analyzing and verifying business requirements and analyzed business & technical processes.
· Strong SQL programing work experience: complicated query design, query optimization.
· Effectively converse, relate and liaise with multi-functional teams, including architects, developers and testers at all levels.
· Participated in different phases of testing such as System testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Integration testing for Project related to Teamcenter-Oracle Interface
· Experience in reviewing Test plans, Test cases and Test case execution using HP/QA Test Director.
· Performed Data Analysis and Data manipulation of source Data from SQL Server and other Data structures to support the business organization.
· Resolve the interface ticket generated through Remedy and Jira system.
· Write Functional Specifications (FS) for development activities including reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms.
· Coordinate with Business Users in issues between Teamcenter and Oracle enterprise.
· Support Oracle Go-Live implementation and Post-Production activities.
· Execute and analyze the accuracy of Bill of Materials requested by engineering and manufacturing teams.
· Analyze the Data and Keep various items attributes in sync between Teamcenter and in Oracle EBS.
· Upload and update new and existing Data attributes using Data Loader in Oracle EBS.
· Propose suitable solution for root causes by analyzing Data for Teamcenter-Oracle interface issue.
· Raise a Defect or Jira ticket for any reported issue by the Business-User.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: