1) Endur Openlink
2) AWS cloud
Jaganandha Raju Talluri having 10 years of ETRM application experiance for openlink product Endur.
Delivered on Client facing Endur Environments Manager role in USA forthe largest Endur Natural Gas Implementation.
Successfully delivered Endur Implementations for Natural Gas,Crude Oil and Power.
I am supporting openlink Endur platform for BPNAGP project on AWS cloud.
I am responsible to create,maintain and support all Endur environment including both production and non- prod environments
I have knowledge in techinical architecture design for Endur application,which involves setting up distributed grid processing,integration components and very little database tuning knowledge.
I support critical migration of Endur platforms from on premise data center to Amazon – AWS cloud platform.
I am administrator for Endur application and manages the security and access control for the same.
I setup DevOps process which includes automated deployment of code and configuration to the environments.
I work with third party vendors to understand the version upgrades and manages the process to upgrade to next minor or major releases.
I am monitoring performance in production environment and provide the remediation's for the same on day to day basis.
I work with various project/stream leads to understand the release plans and helps put in the place environments management plan to support the release.
Proactively measure in place which will results in 0% non-compliance as well as meet the SLW requirements for Production.
He works with multiple teams to confirm the patch schedule,outage and release plans and timley and appropriate communications are sent.
Creation Automation Scripts for deployment/health checks/restarts/run status for the applications saving 50% effort
Deployment Management like Core upgrade, custom upgrade, hotfix
Environment Log and space Management.
Network Connectivity testing between deferent interface.
Environment Troubleshooting and work with DEV/DBA team to fix issue.
Coordinating with 3rd party who maintain different module of endur.
Configuration Management Activities.
Security Access Management to all the Endur users in PROD\Non prod enviroments.
Business & IT roles with security group mapping.
User – security group mapping
Installed Control-M Workload Automation (v8) in windows and providing SME support.
Control-M Components and Agents maintenance and troubleshooting.
Scheduling production batch jobs, adhoc requests and performing change requests as per the requirement.
The batches include Informatica workflows, Endur procedures, Trade station file moving jobs, and Biztalk jobs.
Working with BPIS Suite, AFT and File Watcher.
Performing analysis on scheduling issues and resolving the same within SLA.
Defining new jobs and scheduling tables using Control-M desktop.
Defining new calendars and modifying existing calendars as per client's requirement.
Attending customer calls & conference calls to ensure smooth functioning of oncall support.
Preparing daily status report to share with the Leadership team.
SM9\BLU\GLB Ticket Management- Managing Service Requests and Incidents.
Management packs installation, generating reports using SCOM, Alert monitoring and management, management pack overriding, Rule &
Monitor Creation, Email Subscription, Deploying Scom Agent on Windows, Linux ,Create and Configuring
1) Batch Monitoring for Scotts through (Control -M) and Provide 24*7 production support and maintenance throughout the year.
2) Trouble shooting, batch monitoring and ensuring the system online with in the respective SLA's.
3) Then read the log and send email to appropriate teams on failed jobs or completion of the batch.
4) Effective handling and provide resolution of the higher severity tickets which get raised when there is a system failure.
5) Monitoring the completion of the backups in the IBM Tivoli monitoring tool before it triggers to Control-M environment.
6) Prepared detail design documents for the work flow process.
1) Batch Monitoring for PSGL and through (Control -M) and Provide 24*7 production support and maintenance for 38 countries throughout the
2) Trouble shooting, batch monitoring and ensuring the system online for all countries with in the respective SLA's.
3) Coordinate with ITSC WEST & ITSC EAST incident management teams in analyzing remedy problems.
4) Aware of scheduling the jobs, running and monitor
5) Then read the log and send email to appropriate Datacenters, DBA team in relevant to the jobs failure there by fixing the issue.
6) Then read the log and send email to appropriate stakeholders on failed jobs or completion of the batch.
7) Effective handling and provide resolution of the higher severity tickets which get raised when there is a system failure
8) Prepared detail design documents for the work flow process
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: