Med Info, PQC and AE intake
Argus Case Processing
Sales and Customer Relations
• Subject matter expert for all Medical Inquires (MI), Adverse Event (AE), Product Complaint (PC) calls.
• Ensure complete and accurate data intake function regardless of channel of communication specified by client.
• Evaluate and process AE and PC in accordance with GMP and FDA regulations.
• Respond to MIs from HCPs and consumers on client's products.
• Provide evidence-based information to decision-makers to assist with the proper use of client products.
• Provide answer to “on-label” inquiries using FAQs and PIs.
• Diffuse dissatisfied or hostile callers.
• Respond to media crisis and/or product recalls involving client's products.
• Manage high workload volume.
• Prepare the phone reconciliation report, and MCC metrics reports.
• Data entry of AE cases into the including initial case book in and data entry/investigation.
• Provide superior customer service while maintaining 100% compliance.
• Case processing for AEM Clients for up to 4 hours a day,including follow up action items.
• Assist in development, updating and maintaining MCC procedural documents.
• Participate in quality assessment reviews and audits
• Mentoring, training, and updating of new and existing staff on clients.
• Precept PharmD students.
• Mentor Medical Communication Center Resident.
• Assist the Medical Communication Team Lead during implementation of new Clients.
• Knowledgeable GMP/FDA regulations, and client specific issues.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: