o Rheumatology Registry: RAIN database with secure web portal is written to marry RAIN data with EPIC data which is being securely transmitted to National RISE registry as per IRB approved agreement with RISE
o Cardiology Registry: This registry has been built as per American College of Cardiology (ACC) data dictionary. Web portal is secured with UNMC Active Directory o Hematology and Oncology Registry
ACADEMIC HONORS AND AWARDS:
1985 Gold Medal in BS.1987
1987-1992 Council of Industrial and Scientific Research Fellowship (CSIR- New Delhi).
1998-1999 Graduate Student Assistantship in MS (Computer Information Systems), Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado.MEMBERSHIPS AND OFFICES IN
Member, American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA)
Member, Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMMS)
Member, Chancellor's Information Management (IM) Governance Cabinet
Member, Community and Global Outreach
SubcommitteeMember, Center for Patient, Family, and Community Engagement in Chronic Care Management (CCCM),Nebraska Board of Regents approved
Member, Data Policy and Governance Committee
Member, Information Management Governance Corporate Relations/Technology Transfer
SubcommitteeMember, PCORI/GPC Steering Committee
Member, Subcommittees of Information Security and Compliance
Member, UNMC Emergency Preparedness Team (Affiliated to US Department of Homeland Security – Office of Emergency Communications)
2015 - Research IT Services and Research Data Management presentations (twelve) to Research Faculty and Staff.
2014 - Research IT Services and Research Data Management presentations (Thirty seven) to Research Faculty and Staff of various departments in all colleges of UNMC, MMI, and Eppley Cancer Institute.
2013 – Research Data Management presentations (fourteen) to Research Faculty and Staff of various departments in all colleges of UNMC, and MMI.
President: Omaha Indian Community (Telugu Samiti of Nebraska) – 2014 Vice President: Omaha Indian Community (Telugu Samiti of Nebraska) – 2013 General Secretary: Omaha Indian Community (Telugu Samiti of Nebraska) – 2012Telugu Samiti of Nebraska is a non-profit organization founded in 2012, it is a sub-group of greater Indian community in Nebraska. The organization has three goals, promote education, culture, and community service.
1) Mudgapalli Ashok, Christopher Turner, Thomas G Wilson (1998): Insect juvenile hormone resistance gene homology with the bHLH-PAS family of transcriptional regulators. Proceedings of National Academy of Science - USA, Volume: 95, Issue: 6, Pages: 2761-2766.
2) THOMAS G. WILSON and Mudgapalli Ashok (1998): Insecticide resistance resulting from an absence of target-site gene product. . Proceedings of National Academy of Science - USA, Vol. 95, pp. 14040–14044.
3) Ashok Mudgapalli, Samir K. Roy, Eric H. Holmes, and Inder K. Vijay (1994). Photoidentification of mannosyltransferases of dolichol cycle in the mammary gland. Purification and characterization of GDP-Man: Madld 4GlcNAcj314GlcNAc-P-P-dolichol mannosyltransferase. JBC, Pages: 11327-11336, Volume: 269, No.15.
4) Pursley S, Ashok M, Wilson TG (2000). Intracellular localization and tissue specificity of the Methoprene-tolerant (Met) gene product in Drosophila melanogaster. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 30(8-9):839-45.
Abstracts and Communications:
1) James C McClay, James Campbell, Ashok, Mudgapalli, Russ Waitman (2016) Issues in the Uniform Capture of Patient Reported Outcomes in Heterogeneous Research Network. Presented at American Medical Informatics Symposium.
2) Gardner, Bret, Pedersen, Jay MA, Campbell, Campbell, W. Scott, James R., Buzalko, Russell, Mudgapalli, Ashok, McClay, James C (2017) Validating a Model for Risk of 30-Day Readmission in Heart-Failure Patients
2017 – One year course (on monthly schedule) on REDCap
2016 – Two presentations to UNMC M4 students on REDCap and Biomedical Informatics
2013 - 2016 – Multiple presentations on REDCap tool to faculty, and students.Informatics
TECHNICAL CONFERENCES / CLASSES ATTENDED:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: