Results-oriented professional with over fifteen years of human resources experience, focused on operational efficiency and profitability. Expertise in all facets of human resources including performance management, employee recruitment and retention, compensation, employee benefits, training, diversity and inclusion, and talent development. Skilled at designing and executing HR programs and strategies to promptly and effectively implement management initiatives and address organizational challenges. Strong relationship management skills and demonstrated history of strategically partnering with senior executives across various functional departments. Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication, negotiation, and time management skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, Peoplesoft, ADP, Taleo, Oracle, Paycom, Exponent HR, ICIMs, and Brainier. Expertise in EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, WC, labor relations, unemployment, drug & alcohol programs, and wage & hour compliance and related workplace investigations.
• Senior leadership member engaged in proactive compliance and risk mitigation for a $15 million dollar in revenue organization.
• Leads and manages a 13 person Human Resources department in three locations in two states.
• Strategic creation and implementation of corporate policies, staffing, and restructuring resulting in improved performance management program.
• Cultivates productive partnerships with industry leaders that amplifies brand awareness and engagement through the delivery of over 100 leadership and team building sessions while reducing training cost by 15%.
• Oversee budget facilitation on negotiated contracts for training initiatives, recruiting and talent management and benefits capturing $1.5 in cost savings.
• Facilitates change management transformation for 254 staff including, reporting and communication of progress, building stakeholder consensus, empowering employees and presentation results to drive business success.
• Primary human resources manager responsible for 56 locations of a national company in a five-state area with approximately 1,000 employees.
• Lead strategic HR and business operational initiatives, area talent recruitment, retention and development resulting in an 8% reduction in first year and overall turnover.
• Managed union and nonunion work forces, formulated and executed collective bargaining negotiation strategies, and partnered with Labor and Relations team on grievance hearings, contract administration, and union workplace relations.
• Partnered with Learning and Development team to provide a comprehensive foundation for company management, mitigated legal risk, and improved performance management.
• Lead training and development sessions dedicated to associate engagement, decision making, problem solving, and communications costs which lowered labor costs by 25%.
• Primarily responsible for all aspects of employee and independent contractor life cycle from hiring to separation.
• Managed selection and purchase of employee benefit plans.
• Responsible for managing employee benefits, payroll, organization insurance, workers' compensation and day-to-day performance management.
• Responsible for human resources compliance, policy development, unemployment compensation claims and facilitating other legal matters.
• Customer contract and fiscal administration.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: