• Facilitated marketing, mailing and design of campaign materials for the Mission Maker Annual Fund.
• Composed necessary written and electronic donor correspondence and contributed to marketing platforms such as the University website and social media platforms.
• Coordinated #GivingTuesday through development and implementation of an annual phone-a-thon to supporters and led activities across campus.
• Administered the Mission Maker mini-grants program awarding $25,000+ annually to projects that directly support students and the surrounding community.
• Updated Fiscal Year gift information on a monthly basis in preparation for reports to the Board Development Committee and CDU Administration using the Raiser's Edge database and Microsoft Excel.
• As a member of the University's scholarship committee, prepared annual reports of awardees to donors in addition to reviewing and scoring applications received according to the University's selection criteria.
• Standardized clean-up of 4,000+ constituent records in Raiser's Edge to improve accuracy of financial reporting and constituent data.
• Processed all gifts received through online portal and direct mail including entry into Raiser's Edge and preparation of deposits to Office of Finance daily.
• Managed sponsorships received for special events, as well as assisted with registration process and event reconciliation.
• Conducted prospect research using Lexis Nexis and Raiser's Edge to prepare fact sheets for prospective donors and solicitations.
• Assisted with gathering fiscal information as needed for grant reports and applications.
Results-oriented, strategic fundraising professional with over 10 years of experience in the non-profit industry. Annual fund and data-oriented expert with 6+ years of overseeing Raiser's Edge database.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: