Highly dedicated and compassionate individual seeking a challenging position that will utilize a variation of skills and knowledge Dedicated nursing professional with [Number] years of experience in providing compassionate patient care to individuals in [Type] settings. Proven talents in [Area of expertise] and [Area of expertise]. Proficient in cultivating positive relationships with patients and caregivers to implement patient care objectives.
Supervised group homes for mentally ill and/or dual diagnosed adults
· Ensured that state licensure, HUD, TennCare and United Way standards were met
· Reviewed referrals for housing placement
· Conducted pre-placement interviews at psychiatric/correctional facilities
· Completed initial required paperwork for insurance approval
· Completed intake paperwork upon new resident placement
· Supervised direct care staff
· Performed Human Resource tasks during the hiring process (reviewed applications, conducted interviews, completed background checks, completed pre-hire drug screens, completed all new hire paperwork, and trained all new direct care staff)
· Assisted residents with locating other supportive services
· Assisted residents with finding safe, affordable, permanent housing options
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: