Results-oriented marketer with two years of experience developing innovative advertising solutions for a diverse client portfolio. Equipped with a record of success in managing clients' paid advertising campaigns including display, video, social, SEM and OTT/CTV platforms. Passionate about utilizing competitive research, historical data, best practices, and creativity to drive strategy.
Developed, activated, and evaluated paid media campaigns according to brief goals across industries including CPG, Energy, Healthcare, and Non-Profit. Trafficked campaigns and analyzed KPIs on a weekly basis to optimize performance. Provided clients with post campaign insights and future recommendations. Managed billing documents such as insertion orders, flowchart calendars, and upfront deals. Worked with platform partners to resolve delivery and billing discrepancies. Lead the implementation of budget tracking processes. Trained and managed department interns.
- Managed an Amazon DSP campaign that generated $177K in toy sales at a 5.01 RoAS.
- Managed concurrent YouTube campaigns for 25 brands averaging 505M views at a 48% VTR with $10M in spend ($0.019 CPV).
- Negotiated CPMs down by 5% and secured added value placements to reduce the cost of media for clients.
- Worked cross-functionally with media partners and creative departments to pitch, create, and track custom media placements such as custom games, interactive videos, and influencer campaigns.
Delivered the highest quality customer service by anticipating the needs of members and guests, articulating an extensive knowledge of Life Time products and services, and connecting each members with the departments, programs, and amenities they were seeking. Admitted members by scanning their membership cards and registered guest with the CRM database. Worked cross-functionally with internal departments to assess account issues and determine potential solutions.
Planned and executed PINK events on the University of Delaware campus to increase brand awareness and engagement among college students. Created content for the college specific PINK social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Participate in brainstorming sessions with Victoria's Secret Marketing Team to ideate future campaign concepts. Provided Product Managers with consumer research and product feedback.
- Collaborated with local Victoria's Secret stores to increase store sales by 15% through in-store shopping events, social media giveaways, campus-wide scavenger hunts, and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Viewing Parties.
- Negotiated event partnerships with local and national brands such as Love Your Melon, Pura Vida, Insomnia Cookies, Honey Grow, Duck Donuts, and UDress Magazine.
- Managed a team of 10 direct reports.
Participated in marketing development sessions with the CEO to identify a new marketing approach aimed to increase brand recognition and in-store sales. Provided the CEO with research and evaluated local competitor's marketing efforts and digital content. Managed the store's social media pages including Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: