- Operated continuous flow or vat-type equipment to process milk, cream, and other dairy products, following specified methods and formulas: Connected pipes between vats and processing equipment.
-Assembled fittings, valves, bowls, plates, disks, impeller shaft, and other parts to equipment with wrench to prepare for operation.
- Initiated cleaning and full Sterilization of pumps and vats before and after use.- Impelled Pumps and equipment, and, Observed temperatures and pressure Gauges for efficiency.
- Followed specified Recipes to process powdered or liquid product through machines to make desired cheese Product.
-Tested product for acidity at various stages of processing.- Record specified time, temperature, pressure, and volume readings.
Responsible for unloading of milk from tanker trucks, washing and sanitizing tanker trucks, silos and receiving lines and to aid in the manufacturing of all company products in a safe and sanitary work environment.
-Check all incoming tanker loads for order temperature, taste and any other factors in accordance with the quality assurance program.
-Responsible for the actual flow of all incoming products to its proper holding silos.-Responsible for the procurement of all necessary samples in accordance with quality assurance and/or state/federal regulatory agencies, prior to the unloading of the product.
-Frequent checking of product flow, pumps, lines, and tanks to ensure minimum loss of product as well as reporting irregularities to the quality assurance manager.
-Test parts and systems to ensure that they are properly working.
-Identify mechanical Problems, often with assistance of computerized diagnostic equipment.
-Perform Basic care and maintenance, Including oil changes, tune ups, and tire rotations.
- Repair and replace worn out parts along with disassemble and reassemble ?parts.
- Confirmed and tested that all repairs and maintenance were efficiently done.
- Explained to clients their automotive problems and the repairs conducted during their visit provided with superior customer service.
Sequence driven Lube Tech with proven ability to complete jobs quickly and efficient. Reliable and personal with a detailed oriented nature. Responsible and motivated to maintain a customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Highlights Performed: Oil Changes, Belt Inspections,Tire Punctures, Vehicle Assessments, Rotate and balance, Fluid checks, Mechanical Aptitude. - Good Communicator and Team Player
- Completely asses vehicle for any deficiencies.
- Write vehicle assessment detailing needed repairs and updates.
- Consult with customers on issues found and helped determine best course of action.
- Milk Weighers and Samplers License.?
Had Particular Training on:
- Personal protective equipment
- Confined space- Food safety
References available upon request.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: