Business-minded Network Administrator & Trusted Network Security Engineer with several years protecting companies against bad actors who disrupt business operations. Serves as primary safeguard against external threats. Educates colleagues on best practices and network safety protocols. Protects networked assets through both preventive and reactionary measures.
. Support the creation, monitoring, and updating the status of POA&Ms to ensure weaknesses are resolved in accordance to their scheduled completion dates
· Conduct an annual assessment in accordance with guidance in the DHS Information Security Performance Plan.
· Conducting periodic reviews to ensure compliance with the SSP.
· Performed system maintenance and upgrades on over 5000 computers, including patches, service packs, hot fixes, and new security configurations.
· Installed, configured, and supported local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system.
· Configured, monitored and maintained email applications and virus protection software.
· Installed patches and performed backups, system builds and image updates.
· Designed standardized incident logging system to track historical incursions while helping prevent future breaches.
· Perform vulnerability scans analysis to identify at-risk systems and remediate issues.
· Maintained strict adherence to regulations such as payment card industry (PCI) data security standard.
MTA Networking Fundamentals,
MTA Windows Operating System Fundamentals.
MTA Mobility and Device Fundamentals.
CompTIA Security +
AWS certified solution architect associate.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: