Ambitious student pursuing a medical degree, eager to contribute developed knowledge in biomedical and health sciences. Displays dexterity, attention to detail and shows composure in professional work settings. Ability to make adjustments, driven with strong work ethic, patient-centered care, leadership and decision making competence, and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings.
Sebring Pain Management and Rehabilitation Center - Sebring, FL
Shadowed Dr. Witford Reid in Sebring Pain Management and Rehabilitation Center where I gained clinical experience interacting with patients, knowledge in procedures performed under sedation and fluoroscopy, and adapted to the medical center environment.
• Managed weight room
•Instructed and designed weight program for clients
• Maintained cleanliness of the weight room facility and exercise equipment
• Reported problems with exercise equipment in a prompt manner
• Applied first aid as needed
• Monitored free weight area for proper use of equipment
• Completed attendant logs daily
• Lead Weight Room Orientations
• Answered any and all questions related to the weight room, and personal fitness.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: