Capable and efficient worker driving success by performing the task at hand in a busy, deadline-oriented settings. Enthusiastic and punctual with effective organizational talents. Willing to complete repetitive tasks and review products for defects.
Flexible schedule completing quality work efficiently and with minimal supervision. Offers strengths in communication and practicality. Able to sit or stand for long periods, lift up well over fifty-five pounds.
Team-oriented individual. Well-trained in troubleshooting. Calm and energetic personality and fluent in Spanish and English.
Observant Team member with drive to streamline protocols for maximized production, effective maintenance and employee progress. Safety-focused and committed to solutions-oriented problem-solving. Motivated to apply himself to enhance operations. Eager to learn new skills and advance knowledge with hands-on experience.
· Retrieved materials, tools and equipment from trucks and delivered to skilled workers.
· Signaled equipment operators to help align machinery movements and smoothly transfer materials.
· Erected and dismantled temporary bracing, shoring and scaffolding to support crew needs.
· Measured and marked openings and distances to prepare sites for cement work.
· Reduced wasteful spending by accurately cutting materials according to specifications.
· Relayed communication to equipment operators and helped attach special pieces.
· Protected road crew and general public by using planned traffic control measures.
· Collected and removed debris from work sites to maintain team productivity and minimize safety hazards.
· Organized and maintained tools and equipment to enhance work efficiency.
· Built and disassembled scaffolds, bracing and barricades to assist in vertical construction activities.
· Measured distances using laser devices and marked locations to help prepare sites for planned operations.
· Coordinated communication between equipment operators by using two-way radios and hand signals.
· Used picks and shovels to dig, spread and level dirt and gravel.
· Signaled equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
· Removed waste and trash from job sites before, during and after shift completion to keep work areas clean and organized.
· Loaded and unloaded vehicles with supplies needed on job sites and kept accurate daily counts of all materials used.
· Adhered to company and OSHA safety regulations on job sites to minimize falls and accidents.
· Attended safety training offered by employer to improve safety knowledge and identify areas requiring personal improvement.
· Identified project problems and promptly notified foreman for assistance with remediation.
· Cleaned cars both externally and internally by hand or by use of chemicals and machine equipment.
· Verified proper stickers and plates were attached to vehicle to establish status of vehicle.
· Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stockroom and organized chemical racks by size, style and color to promote visually appealing environment.
· Cleaned vehicle external areas by hand, brush or by operating jet hose and squishy, washing equipment to preserve exterior.
· Vacuumed interior, cleaned upholstery, rugs and other surfaces and added air fresheners to interior of vehicle.
· Washed various vehicles each day for New cars leaving the dealership.
· Cleaned car and truck windows and windshields to get rid of water spots.
· Identified issues affecting safety and brought up to shift supervisor for resolution.
· Vacuumed car interiors to remove any dirt and debris.
· Supervised store opening and closing procedures, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
· Mentored employees and instructed on management of complicated sales, complex issues and difficult customers.
· Resolved customer problems by investigating issues, answering questions and building rapport.
· Achieved sales goals and business objectives by motivating staff and promoting food consumption
· Contributed to positive, organized store appearance through tidiness and good hygiene.
· Built and maintained effective working relationships with peers and upper management.
· Processed returned items in accordance with store policy.
· Set up and performed initial prep work for food items such as soups, sauces and salads.
· Precooked certain items during slow periods to reduce wait times at lunch and dinner rush.
· Grilled and deep-fried various foods, including meats, potatoes and fish.
· Enforced proper sanitation practices to prevent spoiling or contamination of foods.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: