Multi-talented [Job Title] consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
Responsible for day-to-day operations and coordination of efforts of a multidisciplinary team that provides wide range of preventive interventions to promote health and prevent chronic illnesses. The team utilizes the most up-to-date guidelines to inform the interventions and embraces values that promote health equity.
• Triage complex patient referrals for scheduling with the most appropriate clinician and assist patients in obtaining appropriate level of care throughout the health system.
• Assess work flow and implement tools and procedures to improve efficiency, support high level of patient centered services and increase clinical revenue.
As member of start-up team delivering comprehensive evaluations, implemented and communicated policies and processes to service patient population with broad spectrum of diagnoses and learning challenges.
Scheduled complex patient evaluations across several disciplines.
• Participated in interdisciplinary meetings with psychiatrist, psychologists, neurologist and neuropsychologist.
• Interfaced with parents and referring primary care physicians.
• Worked with insurance case managers to obtain authorization for services.
• Program grew from start-up to strong revenue center offering comprehensive package of services and treatments. Expanded services to other satellite locations in the DC area.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: