Multi-talented [Job Title] consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
Responsible for day-to-day operations and coordination of efforts of a multidisciplinary team that provides wide range of preventive interventions to promote health and prevent chronic illnesses. The team utilizes the most up-to-date guidelines to inform the interventions and embraces values that promote health equity.
• Triage complex patient referrals for scheduling with the most appropriate clinician and assist patients in obtaining appropriate level of care throughout the health system.
• Assess work flow and implement tools and procedures to improve efficiency, support high level of patient centered services and increase clinical revenue.
As member of start-up team delivering comprehensive evaluations, implemented and communicated policies and processes to service patient population with broad spectrum of diagnoses and learning challenges.
Scheduled complex patient evaluations across several disciplines.
• Participated in interdisciplinary meetings with psychiatrist, psychologists, neurologist and neuropsychologist.
• Interfaced with parents and referring primary care physicians.
• Worked with insurance case managers to obtain authorization for services.
• Program grew from start-up to strong revenue center offering comprehensive package of services and treatments. Expanded services to other satellite locations in the DC area.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: