A self motivated individual who demonstrates the abilities in prioritizing, successfully handling multiple concurrent tasks, strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and working in a team environment as well as independently. A seasoned leader looking to leverage seven years of restaurant and hospitality related experience into a professional position. Recognized for efficiently assessing customer needs and developing solutions. Resourceful and dependable with excellent leadership and multitasking strengths.
Lymphoma and Leukemia Society - Summer 2012
• Prepared fliers to raise awareness and solicit donations for the organization
St. Johns Rehabilitation Nursing Center - July 2008 – December 2010
• Recreation center volunteer (mail delivery, served meals and organized activities for residents)
• Worked in medical records where I delivered charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures
• Maintained patient confidence by keeping patient records confidential
• Maintained record availability by processing charts into the respective departments
• Maintained quality results by following hospital standards
• Received 444 community service hours
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: