Dedicated Cashier experienced in retail operations. Professional and friendly demeanor with remarkable customer service, foreign language and sales abilities. Bringing 15 years of overall professional experience.
Native German speaker, fluency in American and British English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch. Decent command of Portuguese, Swedish and Norwegian.
Familiarity with cash registers, scales and pertinent PLU's
• Provide customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
• Recommend items for sale to customer and recommend trade-up and/or companion items.
• Register customer purchases on assigned cash register, collect cash and distribute change as requested; process voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed. Take customer to OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products.
• Keep counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, take inventory, and maintain records. Check in and price merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
• Perform duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assist pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
• Report, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adhere to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program. Review and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
• Process manual claims for third-party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and perform other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
• Assist and support Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintain knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and file claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
• Model Customer 1st behavior; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer service
• Achieve personal goals that drive sales (e.g., credit applications and protection plan attachment rates)
• Promote diamond parties and special events with each customer
• Work with teammates towards store goals, creating a positive working atmosphere and supporting each other to combine individual strengths and improve team performance
• Foster lifelong emotional connections with customers through the customer base
• Provide product knowledge, features and benefits to all customers when presenting merchandise
• Advise customers on the quality, cuts and/or value of jewelry and gems and assist in selecting mountings and/or settings for gems
• Attend required monthly meetings
• Operate point of sale (POS) and take payment or obtain credit authorization
• Inspect and clean customers' jewelry
• Provide estimates for jewelry and watch repairs
• Perform watch battery replacements and watch band adjustments
• Follow receiving and processing procedures
• Display merchandise and promotional materials in accordance with corporate merchandising plans
• Perform business opening and closing procedures as described in company policy
• Perform basic household chores such as vacuuming carpets, cleaning display surfaces, cleaning merchandise and washing windows
• Maintain the security of the location
• Complete case counts
Support activities (for end and business customers in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese):
• Video and photo editing and video playback software for Windows and Mac • Cell phone applications (beauty, photo and video editing apps)
• Consumer electronics: tablets and cell phones (especially for children), home satellite TV receivers, TV tuner cards, soundcards, video grabbers, dashcams
• RMA processing
• Online shop management
• Domestic appliances
• Usage of internal and third-party CRM applications
• Internally: Involvement in the employee selection process, employee foreign language tuition
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: