I am an empathic, effective, motivated, hardworking and reliable cashier with a strong background in operating cash registers, stocking merchandise and keeping areas clean and neat. I am highly organized, proactive and punctual with a team-oriented mentality.
I have always showed up on time and never called in. I have had my till have exact change at the end of my shift up to 15 times in 3 months where others have only had exact change that many times in a year. I am a great choice for any job and work very well with others.
- Helped customers find specific products, answering questions and offering advice.
- Drove sales and add-on purchases by promoting specific item options to customers.
- Inspected items for damage and reported issues to the supervisor to return unsalable merchandise and obtain replacements for customers.
- Maintained high productivity by efficiently processing cash, credit, debit and voucher program payments for customers.
- Assisted customers with account updates, new service additions, and promotional offers.
- Troubleshot and resolved issues with cash registers, card scanners, and printers.
- Wiped down counters and conveyor belt to remove debris and maintain cleanliness.
- Built relationships with strategic partners leading to business development opportunities.
- Processed returned items in accordance with store policy.
- Maximized customer satisfaction by providing assistance with purchases, locating items and signing up for rewards programs.
- Properly verified customer identification for alcohol or tobacco purchases.
- Worked closely with front-end staff to assist customers.
- Welcomed customers, offering assistance to help find necessary store items.
- Observed company return policy when processing refunds, including inspecting merchandise for wear or damage.
- Wrapped items and bagged purchases properly to prevent merchandise breakage.
- Completed daily recovery tasks to keep areas clean and neat for maximum efficiency.
- Processed customer payments quickly and returned exact change and receipts.
- Provided children with nurturing, safe environments to promote emotional, social and intellectual growth.
- Enforced rules to teach manners and maintain asafe environment.
- Minimized TV and mobile device time by engaging children with games and reading books.
- Secured indoor and outdoor premises to protect children under care.
- Provided healthy and nutritious snacks and meals according to individual needs.
- Helped prepare meals, snacks, and refreshments for children, accounting for individual dietary needs and restrictions.
- Assisted younger children with learning how to accomplish small, age-appropriate jobs.
- Calculated amount owed for services and collect payment from parents.
- Monitored playtime to prevent overuse of technology, television or other detrimental influences.
- Read a variety of books to children to promote language development skills.
- Kept parents' contact information, emergency services phone number and child's health history on hand in case of emergency situations.
- Monitored indoor and outdoor playtime by guiding activities while watching for dangers.
- Cut snack foods into bite-sized pieces before serving to young children and monitored closely during snack time to prevent choking.
- Cleaned toys, play equipment, dishes and other surfaces to keep facility sanitary.
- Cleaned, restocked and prepared exam rooms and medical equipment.
- Performed front desk duties, including answering phones, scheduling appointments, greeting patients and ordering supplies.
- Sterilized instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies in adherence to OSHA regulations.
- Performed routine tests such as urine dipstick, vision and hearing tests.
- Assisted with technical treatments and entered information in patient records and charts.
- Assisted patients in preparation for examinations, assessing and recording vital signs.
- Assisted physicians by preparing patients for procedures, including but not limited to EKGs, phlebotomy, glucose testing and pulmonary function tests.
- Prepared treatment rooms for patients, including cleaning surfaces and restocking supplies.
- Led patients to exam rooms, answered general questions and prepared patients for a physician by explaining the process.
- Experienced in front and back offices, controlling patient flow, collecting payments and assisting in the delivery of quality healthcare.
- Provided necessary supplies, support and assistance to medical staff and patients for unit specific procedures.
- Won student of the year in 2019-2020
- Was chosen to participate in Day with the Docs at LSUHSC
- Was chosen to participate in AHEC volunteer program
- Placed superior for FBLA conference
- BEcame CPR certified
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: