To seek an opportunity with a reputable company that will utilize my education, experience, and skills.
11/2016 to 05/2017
Cashier Ashley Furniture Home Store － Green Valley, AZ
- Assist callers with questions regarding deliveries.
- Assist callers in regards to setting up deliveries, along with setting up appointments with technicians.
- Follow up with customers to pay off balance.
08/2016 to 11/2016
Customer Service RepresentativeC3 Customer Contact Channels － Tucson, AZ
- Assisted callers with questions regarding health insurance policies.
- Provide customer with exceptional customer service at all times.
- Manage taking multiple calls a day.
- Defuse escalated situations with frustrated customers.
01/2014 to 07/2016
Receptionist/ Customer Service Rep.M's Caregiving － Green Valley, AZWorked at M's caregiving for about 2 years. I do perform every job in this business from handling phone calls, transferring calls, costumers, setting appointments, providing the best caregiving service that i can. I learned how to greet costumers on a day to day basis. I spend all day interacting with costumers making sure they're as satisfied, and happy as can be with the service we provide. My psychology, and personal family living classes taught me a lot about working with costumers, happy and upset. It taught me a lot about how to react in a stressful environment while providing the best service.
Volunteer GV Animal League － Green Valley, AZHelping our community by bringing loving trained pets into loving homes. Duties as a volunteer at the animal league consisted of bathing, walking, feeding, playing, and training all of our pets.
Education and Training
Sahuarita High School
Essentials of Business grade – A