Keeping a store organized and stocked is one thing I do best. I do not like the environment I work in to look dirty so I do my best to make sure everything is the best I can be in a store. I love to talk to new people and customers because there is always nice people you meet and have good conversations with them. Customer service is the thing I do best because I know how to make an angry customer relax and help them the best that I can. I make sure that the customer leaves the store the most satisfied that they can. Working at the 3D printing shop also helped me a lot to gain experience with computers and how to use them more efficiently. It also helped me out to learn a lot of new computer programs I never even knew about. I now can get adjusted and learn easily how to use mainly any computer program required. There I also had to train 4 new employees so I can also teach very well. Going out to construction sites and installing the signage taught me a lot of how a construction site works and how new building and schools are made and remodeled. It helped me a lot because I also learned how to use a construction site map which is very complicated so now when I see a regular map or directions it is very easy for me. Cashiering and counting money is very important because at my current job at the car wash I mainly close so I have to count all the money and make sure that nothing is wrong with the cash register.
- I would use program such as AI, CAD and Microsoft Word to set up presentations for customers. The presentations would include 3D models and details that the customer would ask for.
- I know how to read and locate specific items on a construction site plan.
- Setting up a machine from the company DCS to do 3D printing and use programs called RIP and Colorbyte to create images and models which the printer would print. Also I would do maintenance to the machine everyday and fill it up with ink and make sure it is ready for the next day.
- Get signs ready so that the installers can go out and install the signs at a construction site.
- I was also taught and went out to go install the signage at construction site. I know how to get walls or just the surface the sign is going to go on ready so that it may look nice and professional.
- Customer service was something I would do a lot. When I would go out to install I would talk to the GC, which is the manager of the construction site, and make sure that everything is fine and see if anything else is needed. Also whenever a customer would come into the shop I would help them to see what they needed and show presentations to them so they can see what they want and help them decide.
- Help customers process their transactions and make sure that everything is okay with their time at the store. If they had any problems at the store make sure that it is fixed and that they do not leave the store unhappy.
- Deal with money and make sure that everything is okay with the register at the end of the day. Help customers who wanted to sign up for the Target Red Card and also give discounts for those who do.
- At food service I would work at the restaurant called Target Cafe. There I would make food such as Pizzas, Fries, Chicken Tenders and breadsticks and put it out for the customers to buy and enjoy. I would close most of the times so I would have to take food out of the freezer so that the next person in the morning can have enough food for that day. I would also have to wash all the dishes before I left and make sure that all the restaurant is clean and ready for the next day.
- I was also trained at Starbucks which is right next to it and I learned how to make drinks there and help customers out at the cash register.
- Cleaning up the store and making sure that the store looks nice and presentable was another duty I had there. I would get assigned aisles to go through and reorganize anything which was out of place and restock the shelves if I needed too. Helping customers with anything they needed and getting items from the storage if necessary.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: