Highly motivated IT Director with over 15 years of experience delivering and supporting IT solutions with a proven record in building strategic alliances and consistently achieving organizational goals. Technically sound leader with a strong background in software development and applications support. Multi-lingual leader who understands the dynamics of managing teams onsite and offshore.
Member of the Corporate Applications leadership team. Responsible for the
day to day and long-term direction of corporate applications and tools. Led
multiple teams (23 EE) of developers, analysts, and testers with overall
development and support responsibilities.
Responsibilities and accomplishments included:
- Execution and implementation of technology innovation initiatives.
Articulate team's vision, goals, strategies and roadmap.
- Monitor and ensure system stability and availability 24/7/365.
- Develop procedures and policies to enforce department's standards and
- Implementation of company-wide policies on security, data protection and privacy regulations.
- Recruit, retain, develop and mentor staff.
- Conduct performance reviews, individual development and improvement
- Partner with business customers in the execution of strategies.
- Lead/Manage projects to build, enhance, upgrade applications to meet
- Evaluate and implement vendor products with participation in contract
negotiation and legal review.
- Manage IT HW/SW and salary budgets for my team (approximately $6
- Lead and guide the execution of technology modernization and
- Facilitate best user experience through continuous support, training classes, webinars.
- Establish SLA and OLA in partnership with business customers.
- Manage team of software engineers supporting ERP System (Finance) and
- Manage multiple SCRUM teams.
Led team of software engineers (15 FTEs) responsible for the support and
development of applications in Treasury, Investments, Legal and Regulatory Compliance. Strong background in software development cycle. Able to take a project from initial startup and analysis through production
deployment. Responsibilities and accomplishments included:
- Provide leadership and direction to comply with software development and SDLC standards.
- Lead development and support activities for 85+ applications/tools.
Manage projects, requirements and prioritization in direct partnership with
- Ensured successful project completions, by effectively coordinating
resources and timetables.
- Oversee architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment of IT solutions.
- Effectively communicate with business customers, upper management and direct reports.
- Managed relationships with multiple key vendors for SW contract renewal
- Work closely with business partners to scope, define and justify initiatives
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of operational policies, business continuity/disaster recovery plans, procedures, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Key member of the Software Architecture committee involved in design
decisions of systems.
- Led the design, development, and implementation of a Mortgage Tracking
- Led the design, development, and implementation of a middleware data
service component to streamline and standardize system integrations with
internal and external systems.
- Led the design, development, and implementation a generic web interface
between a SaaS Account Reconciliation system and multiple internal
- Led the selection and implementation of a new check printing system on-premise.
Led a team of 7 developers responsible for the technical support of Treasury, and other functions, such as sales and IT Financial Services. Responsibilities and accomplishments included:
- Lead the development and application support team that supports systems and end users.
- Manage project requests, requirement and prioritization in direct partnership with business.
- Provide technology vision and guidance in the development and
implementation of IT solutions.
- Work closely with end users to ensure alignment and satisfaction with
- Active participant in the design and development of a Cash Flow
- Spear-headed the design and development of a middleware data service
interface layer to streamline integrations between enterprise systems and
banks for check printing.
- Led design and development of an internal Fund Transfer System including a Mobile component.
- Led design, development, and implementation of a sales tracking system.
- Led multiple 3rd party Software upgrades on premise.
Technical lead supporting all development and support activities of several
corporate systems. Notable accomplishments include:
- Led team of developers in the design and implementation of a sales system
to replace an obsolete vendor system.
- Participated as a member of the development team that designed and
implemented an IT budget and planning tool.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: