Capable professional handling maintenance and repairs successfully without supervision. Hardworking and determined with skills in maintenance and groundskeeping. Proudly offering over 15 years of experience in maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping positions.
- Dismantled/pulled parts from vehicles.
- Processed vehicles.
- Drained fuel/oil from vehicles.
- Cleaned inside of vehicles.
- Separated rims/tires.
- Loaded tires to trailer.
- Maintained the yard of any loose parts on the ground.
- Prepared soil and gardens for planting with mulch and soil.
- Selected bulbs, bushes, trees and flowers for planting.
- Diagnosed plant-related problems and diseases to treat disease and
prevent further infestation.
- Deployed sprinkler systems to give grass, flowers and other landscaping adequate water for growth needs.
- Cleared pathways of overgrowth and debris or hazards.
- Implemented regular landscaping schedule to promote optimal growth and maintain attractive appearance of lawns and facility grounds.
- Pruned trees and bushes to improve visibility and shapes.
- Trimmed shrubbery and trees and carried out general garden maintenance.
- Protected customer lawns by applying weed and pest control chemicals.
- Performed upkeep work for garden areas and landscaping greenery to enhance property appearance and plant health.
- Created landscape designs to be presented to clients.
- Troubleshot mechanical issues and completed basic repairs to keep equipment working at peak levels.
- Read and followed landscaping plans to install plants and fixtures for residences and businesses.
- Installed irrigation systems, rock gardens and ponds according to customer specifications to simplify watering needs.
- Planned and cultivated designer lawns and gardens with budgets.
- Installed block and stone décor according to plans and specifications.
- Attended seminars and workshops to learn about natural products, which delivered successful pest control results with zero chemicals.
- Dug irrigation trenches to assist with small construction projects such as play-area enclosures and gazebos.
- Assisted in scheduling weekly project deadlines and tasks.
- Fertilized, cultivated and weeded soil.
- Prepared for winter holidays with lights, wreaths and garlands.
- Maintained work sites and client property including weeding and hedge work.
- Removed debris from work site and followed proper disposal practices.
- Operated and maintained basic landscaping equipment and vehicles.
- Determined causes of lawn and garden issues and recommended effective solutions.
- Created plans and designs for custom gardens and beds.
- Swapped out plant containers and flowerbeds each spring, summer and fall.
- Monitored daily schedules to ensure timely task completion for each site.
- Managed crew of six to eight workers to strategically plan and coordinate jobs.
- Checked all machinery and performed routine maintenance to prevent machine malfunction.
- Maintained green spaces by using hand-held tools.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: