Results-driven leader offering severn years of clinical, asset management, and patient care experience. Skilled in building and implementing approaches to increase quality and streamline procedures. Significant leadership background directing multidisciplinary functional teams to achieve corporate objectives and outperform business targets.
Lead Asset Manager for the global early-phase Epilepsy Clinical Program
Successfully achieved (met or exceeded) 2019 and 2020 Corporate R&D Goals.
· Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification, George Washington University, (May 2021)
· Data Integrity Workshop for Device and Pharma Firms, and Their Suppliers (2018)
· Clinical Systems and Technology Marketplace (August 2015)
· 2nd Annual Trends in Clinical Informatics Symposium (May 2014)
· 1st Annual Public and Patient Perceptions & Insights Roundtable (April 2014)
· Good Clinical Practices in Clinical Research (Sept 2013)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: