Experienced Production/ Application support analyst with over 4.5 years of experience in IT . Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Provided technical support to programmers. Handled production, scheduling, and processing, as well as job abends and corrections, problem reporting, change control, and automation. Ensured SLAs were met and serve as point of escalation.
· Ensure coverage and support of all critical service management processes: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Application Enhancements
· Responsible for change management of the AT&T e-commerce applications from development to production.
· For day-to-day tier 2 production support issues involve in assisting the operations support team in deploying code to the production servers and resolving issues identified in pre-production environment.
· Resolving customer support calls, onsite remedial maintenance, testing new software and working with developers to resolve problems, working on projects and system administration to include system backups, preventive maintenance service
· Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Oracle WebLogic server
· Deployment of new network elements into production environment.
· Updating of configuration files.
· Ticket Management using Webtrax, BMC Remedy (TM, CM) and QC
· Web Servers and Managed server maintenance.
· Scripting for jobs scheduling with TWS.
· Handling and managing Application Servers.
· Handling major issues and outage calls.
· Written shell script for the manual connection check of various managed application servers.
· Scripts for generating reports.
· Scripts for various alerts and triggers in production support environment.
· 4 -5 shell scripts for application monitoring purpose
· Maintaining Deployment and Environment Management Team.
· Configuring SSL in Apache and WebLogic servers.
· Coordination for Release Management, Configuration Management & Application support to Operations.
· Written shell script for pushing branched static content to environments.
· 24X7 on call Support on release activities for all developers, QA, UAT and Production team.
· Worked on configuration management tools like BMC Remedy which deals with AOTS TM and CM (Application open ticketing system for trouble management and change management)
· Expertise in working with Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS).
· Worked on monitoring tools like Introscope, experience on working on client facing activities.
· Installed and Configured WebLogic servers in UNIX, Solaris environment.
· Wrote shell scripts to take the automatic backup of files and uploading to remote server.
· Installed and Configured Security Services like SSH, SSL.
· Used Admin Tool for adding and managing new users, groups and software.
· Created Bash shell scripts to automate cron jobs and system maintenance.
· Worked with the Oracle DBA team for the configuration of file systems
· Monitored server and application performance & tuning.
· Run Shell scripts to automate any job flows as required.
· Communicate with data center teams as required.
· Worked with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio) experience with Unix system administration and TCP/IP networking Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell/Perl Scripting in a UNIX environment.
· Worked in configuring WebLogic servers in a Cluster solution for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
· Worked on BMC Remedy Ticketing system, to open CRQ and Work Orders. Also worked on webtrax Ticketing system, to open work request.
· Worked on Shell scripting to notify alerts during emergency, Monitored application server performance.
· Strong knowledge and working experience on Optimization and performance tuning techniques.
· Worked closely with development and testing teams to implement fixes in Testing and Production environments.
· Performed WebLogic upgrades and patching as they come from Oracle with the special procedures as required for security.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: