Seeking to obtain the position of Associate Director of People at Texas Civil Rights Project.
Conscientious and compassionate leader with top-notch communication, organizational and strategic planning abilities. Goal-oriented strategist dedicated to people and their flourishing. Collaborative professional committed to cultivating mutually-beneficial and equitable relationships between institutions and the people which comprise them.
● Developed a community of diverse women across Houston to explores resources concerning racial reconciliation and discuss current issues on a monthly basis (Volunteer)
● Co-taught ESL courses at Fort Bend Hope community center (Volunteer)
● Directed the LOUD Student Group for minority middle and high school students through the regular creation of curriculum, programs, special events, retreats, and outings (Volunteer)
● Taught and mentored minority high school, college, and young adult women (Volunteer)
● Coordinated and executed “A Gift For Nothing” community outreach service project for the benefit of homeless men and women throughout the city of Atlanta
● Developed a detailed funding support proposal for the “A Gift for Nothing” project and secured sponsorships for the outreach event
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: