Seeking an opportunity for a position in the Rehabilitation/Health Services field where I may gain additional experience as a professional and become a valuable asset to the facility. Hardworking and reliable counselor in practice while working as a provider with strong abilities in client care and determination. Offering effective communication skills, hard working effort and dedication. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with a team-oriented mentality.
Even though I worked at this job for a couple of months, I contributed to the business and completed all my responsibilities.
As an intern working at DHR Behavioral Health, I had many responsibilities/tasks to fulfill. I completed 326 hours.
· Worked with 45-50 individuals with various types of disabilities and disorders
· Assist with educational practices such as number counting, reading, writing, math, science, English/Spanish language, money counting and generating sentences.
· Construct lesson plans dealing with business skills, cooking recipes, application skills, working with forms, art activities, and activities of daily living.
· Assist students with eating lunch
· Special Olympics training
· Physical activity such as walking, zumba, yoga, basketball and dancing.
Dean's List 2015-2019 Presidents List, ASL Club member Team Mario Autism mentor Rehabilitation Study Abroad Trip to London/Scotland C.A.M.P. University (Can Achieve Maximum Potential) Assistant The University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley, Edinburg Texas
Honors: Daughters of American Revolution Good Citizen Award Lower Valley Cotillion Club member Unanimous First Team All-District Basketball
Active in all sports such as basketball, volleyball, softball. FFA, cheerleading, soccer and track.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: