Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Perceptive Triage Nurse proficient in all aspects of emergency patient care. Adept at quickly assessing patient conditions and providing critical care assistance at the direction of the physician on duty. Specialize in providing attentive patient care and implementing doctor’s orders.
● Exceptional clinical skills including wound and infection care
● Extensive familiarity with pediatric obstetric and neonatal care
● Profound knowledge of emergency room procedures
● Strong ability to explain issues to patients
● Excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities
● Outstanding internal communications skills
● Assisted with all aspects of patient care and took initial vital stats.
● Provided immediate patient care as directed by on-duty physicians.
● Checked on patients periodically and answered questions.
● Maintained an inventory of patient care supplies.
● Maintained accurate records of patient conditions and updated info periodically.
● Quickly assessed the condition of each patient arriving in the emergency room.
● Provided patients with initial assistance over the phone when necessary.
● Prioritized injuries based on the medical needs of each patient.
● Documented the medical history of each patient when records weren’t already on file.
● Provided attending physician an accurate update on the condition of patients.
● Determined if patients had any allergies or other relevant medical conditions.
● Arranged for the transport of patients to the appropriate area of the hospital.
● Took patient stats including heart rate temperature and blood pressure.
● Bandaged wounds and administered prescribed medications to each patient.
● Obtained blood samples at the direction of the attending physician.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Triage Nurse job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Triage Nurse resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.