Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and effective civil estimator skilled at cost monitoring and reporting procedures and systems across a range of construction manufacturing and engineering projects. Ready to aid company management in determining budgets and in negotiating and bidding for raw materials.
- Wealth of experience in estimation costs for civil engineering projects
- Consultant with vendors clients personnel project managers and supervisors and management to establish costs and resolve issues
- Perform studies for the development of standard hour and other cost data
- Capable of assessing product service and project cost effectiveness
- Tracking of actual costs in relation to bids through project development
- Able to read blueprints sketches construction drawings etc. in order to plan time materials labor and costs estimates
- Carefully reviewed scope of projects and other factors that influenced cost of proposals from bid documentation
- Prepared quote solicitations to be reviewed by coordinating estimators
- Analyzed reports and prepared comparisons for cost to be reviewed by coordinating estimators
- Prepared all-inclusive estimate packages for review by project heads department heads and clients
- Gathered blueprints documents and relevant materials for project cost estimations
- Calculated cost for labor time and material requirements
- Conducted meetings to discuss factors that impacted estimations and bids
- Managed maintenance of cost database entering and updating data
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Civil Estimator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Civil Estimator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.