Aug 20, 2018 - 10:28 AM
• How do you find quality job applicants and what is your hiring process?
• How do you define the culture of a company and how do you maintain it as changes occur?
• What employee policies would you implement and how would you ensure compliance?
• From your experience, describe which perks and benefits lead to the highest employee engagement and satisfaction.
• How do you effectively resolve conflicts among employees and management?
Study these and other sample questions so you can compose strong responses. You should also research the company you are applying to so you can tailor your answers to the company's culture. It also helps you ask effective questions of your interviewer.