Aug 22, 2018 - 05:33 AM
• How did you learn about this position?
• Why do you want this particular job?
• What is your greatest accomplishment?
• Where do you want to be five years from now?
• What is your preferred work environment?
• How would your coworkers and boss describe you?
• How do you handle stressful situations?
All of the above questions are fairly standard, but you should also anticipate some outside-the-box inquiries, such as, "How many tennis balls could you fit inside a car?" This question is naturally weird, but the interview wants you to think creatively. There is no right answer, so feel free to have some fun. As long as you have an explanation for your answer, you will be fine.