Aug 11, 2018 - 04:33 AM
• What is the company's culture?
• What concerns do you have about my qualifications?
• What does a typical day in this job look like?
• When do you expect to make a hiring decision?
Preparation in general is important for job interviews. When you get the call for an interview, make sure you ask what to expect. Knowing this makes it easier to prepare beforehand. Do some extra research on the employer to learn as much as possible about the open position and the company. Research interview questions and practice responses. Finally, don't let the little things slide:
• Dress like you already work there
• Pay attention to personal grooming
• Get there 10-15 minutes early
• Bring extra copies of your resume
• Greet everyone you meet and SMILE
• Thank them for interview and shake their hand
The internet is full of advice on interviewing, but this is one of the best job interview resources available.