Aug 20, 2018 - 06:31 PM
The cover letter could serve as an introduction, providing a bit of information about your background and your personality. Customize the document to the company offering the position and explain why you're right for the position and you can will benefit the company. Include the following in a cover letter:
• A greeting that includes the hiring manager's name (Dear Mr. Smith)
• An introduction about yourself and why you're interested in the job
• Proof of your value as an employee with specific numbers and percentages
• A strong conclusion with contact information
• A statement of gratitude to the hiring manager (Thank you for considering me for the position.)
Refer to this resource for more guidance writing your resume and cover letter. Get other writing tips and review samples at this website.