Aug 22, 2018 - 01:57 AM
Here are some ideas for questions to pose:
• What does a typical day look like in this job or company?
• What aspects of your job do you find the most rewarding or challenging?
• What does the future of this company look like? What are its goals for the next five or ten years?
• Which skills are most important for success in this field?
• What does company culture look like here?
• What is the best advice you could give someone who wants to get a job in this field?
An informational interview usually lasts no longer than an hour. Come prepared with at least ten of the most important questions you want to ask. Be sure to leave enough leeway for natural conversation.