City, State, Zip Code
Dear Mr. Porter,
I am writing to apply for the Housekeeping Aide position with New Parkland Inn. I am a cleaning professional with two years of experience in hotel housekeeping.
In my current postiion as Housekeeping Aide with Regency Suites, I assist the housekeeping staff with cleaning duties such as taking our garbage, replenishing soiled bathroom supplies and filling coffee stations, among other miscellaneous duties. I am excellent at noticing details and am quick to provide any touch ups necessary in the roons I help to clean. I am a dedicated worker who always comes to work on time and rarely misses a day.
I enjoy assisting the housekeeping staff in keeping guest rooms clean and welcoming. Supervisors have told me that they appreciate the pride I take in my job. I would love to bring this dedication to work at New Parkland Inn as a Housekeeping Aide.
I have confidence that you will find me to be a great fit for your open Housekeeping Aide position. Please reach out by phone or email at your convenience to schedule an interview. I look forward to speaking with you to discuss my qualifications further and thank you for your time and consideration.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Every resume should be accompanied by a clever cover letter that introduces you to the hiring manager. Discover how to craft a polished cover letter by using this housekeeping aide cover letter example and the following lists of dos and don’ts.
- Do customize your cover letter for each employer so it doesn’t come across as generic and not focused on their company. In the example, he specifically mentions helping the company to maintain their ?top-of-the-line reputation.”
- Don’t feel like you must follow a specific format. You can get creative, especially if you are applying for a creative position.
- Do start with a template, like the example here. You can use it as a guide to ensure you are including all the important information.
- Don’t be too formal. Notice in the example how he is professional without seeming stuffy or unnatural.
- Do look at examples for inspiration. Sometimes it is hard to know where to start, so look over the example to see how this person explained his skills and highlighted why he’s a good fit for the job.
Housekeeping Aide Advice
To get a position as a housekeeping aide, you’ll need a professional cover letter. That why we’ve compiled a multiple cover letter examples for housekeeping aide positions. Just click on any of the specially-designed cover letter examples below, and customize the text to fit your own situation. Get started today, and put yourself on the road to a new job as a housekeeping aide sooner!
Cover Letter Tips for
Sometimes the job you have just isn’t the one you want. While they say the best time to look for work is when you’re working, you have to be careful. Here are some dos and don’ts for job hunting under your employer’s nose.
Housekeeping Aide Job Seeking Tips
Housekeeping Aide may be the friendliest place in the world, but when it comes to competing for a job, it’s dog-eat-dog. Your cover letter has to come out swinging, knocking other candidates to the side. Here are tips to help do that.
Cover Letter Examples Success Stories
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.