Room Attendant Resume Objective
Room attendants are responsible for keeping hotel rooms and other guest spaces clean, sanitary and attractive to ensure that guests enjoy their stays. Room attendants must be highly professional and service-oriented, so if you’re applying for this position, it’s important to show that you meet these standards with a strong objective statement. A successful objective will convince an employer that your skills and goals make you the ideal fit for the position.
What the Room Attendant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Room attendants must have an eye for detail and an ability to perform various cleaning duties, such as vacuuming carpets, scrubbing bathroom surfaces and changing out sheets and linens. Besides meeting the physical demands of the job, room attendants must present a friendly and professional manner to guests at all times. Your objective statement should focus on your superior customer service skills, along with your ability to efficiently complete high-quality work. Emphasizing your relevant experience in other service or hospitality industries is also advisable.
Sample Room Attendant Resume Objectives
Make sure that you include the name of the establishment that you are applying to in your objective statement. Room attendants help create first impressions and uphold the reputation of their employers, so showing that you want to work for a particular employer can make you a more appealing job candidate. The following objectives are just a few examples to help you create your own:
1. Looking to deliver personal, prompt customer service while maintaining high standards of cleanliness as a room attendant at ABC hotel.
2. Detail-oriented professional seeking a room attendant position at ABC hotel that provides opportunities to impress guests through superior service.
3. Seeking to apply time-management skills and guest service experience to a room attendant position with ABC hotel.
4. Organized individual with four years of house cleaning experience looking to utilize skills as a room attendant at ABC hotel.
5. Searching for a room attendant position at ABC hotel in which organizational and interpersonal skills can be used to deliver outstanding guest service.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.