Quality Assurance Specialist Resume Objective
A Quality Assurance Specialist tests products and services to make sure they are working correctly. Specific skills for this type of position include attention to detail, problem solving skills, the ability to work well with others and a desire for excellence. When creating an objective for your resume, it is important to list some of these, or related, qualities. An objective is a brief statement that demonstrates your interest and knowledge in the field for which you are applying.
What the Quality Assurance Specialist Resume Objective Should Tell Potential Employers
Your objective is the first thing a potential employer will read on your resume. Therefore, you’ll want to make sure it represents you in the best way. A Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for making sure that the product or service is in perfect working order so that the consumer is able to use it effectively. A good objective will list qualifications and experience related to the job, including efficiency, speed and accuracy. Any advanced education or training can also be referenced in the objective, which will help your resume stand out from the pack.
Sample Quality Assurance Specialist Resume Objectives
Wording your objective just right takes skill and practice. Luckily, there are resources available to help you make your objective sound professional and polished. Since employers often quickly scan resumes instead of reading them thoroughly, you want the words on the page to pop out for the right reasons so that the employer will take the time to consider you for the job. These sample resume objectives can be tailored to the job for which you are applying:
1. Obtain a Quality Assurance Specialist position with ABC company in order to apply thorough training to a highly reputable organization.
2. Quality Assurance Specialist with 10+ years of experience seeks employment with ABC company to further knowledge base and learn from others.
3. Seeking position as Quality Assurance Specialist to apply specialized training and problem solving skills to ABC company.
4. Looking for employment with ABC company as Quality Assurance Specialist to apply planning and organization skillset to competitive workplace.
5. A highly motivated Quality Assurance Specialist seeks position with ABC company to apply 10+ years of experience to new agency.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.