Quality Assurance Resume Objectives
Quality Assurance specialists are utilized in a number of different industries to ensure that services and products meet specifications. A software Quality Assurance engineer may try to debug code while a hardware engineer will test parts and review the assembly process. Depending on the field you are entering, the objective portion of your resume should reflect the skills you have to be successful.
What The Quality Assurance Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Quality Assurance specialists need to have a keen eye for detail when inspecting the parts and machinery used for assembly. They may even try to break a program or product in order to fix any problems before the item is sent out into the market. Some other basic duties of the position include resolving major problems in quality, educating personnel on how to improve production, discussing their evaluations with the management and confirming that any audit procedures are carried out efficiently. As you are writing your resume for this position, you should emphasize any problem solving or decision making skills you have acquired in previous places of employment.
Sample Quality Assurance Resume Objectives
It is important to note that you should always mention the name of the business you are applying for when writing the objective. This lets the hiring manager know you are actually passionate about this line of work.
1. Looking for a Quality Assurance position at ABC company to utilize skills in performance management, communication and problem analysis.
2. Organized and results-driven individual with 10+ years of experience in bugging and debugging software seeking position in Quality Assurance for ABC company.
3. Seeking a position with ABC company in Quality Assurance to benefit the organization with informed decision making and an understanding of technical capacity.
4. Proactive professional desires a position with ABC company in Quality Assurance that promotes collaboration skills and a proficiency in communication.
5. Searching for a Quality Assurance position at ABC company that requires extensive knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering processes.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.