Housekeeper Room Attendant Resume Objectives
Hotels, hospitals and various other establishments rely on the services of the Housekeeper Room Attendant to keep every room clean and respectable. This can include vacuuming, making beds and replacing linens. In order to show a potential employer that you can be trusted with these responsibilities, the objective portion of your resume should reflect your ability to handle these tasks.
What The Housekeeper Room Attendant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Housekeeper Room Attendants can be employed by a number of different businesses, so make sure you highlight your abilities to perform the duties that will be expected of you. Some basic tasks include dusting and polishing furniture, keeping carts well-stocked, disinfecting supplies, carrying various toiletries using wheeled carts and preparing rooms for meetings. Overall, you need to emphasize your knowledge in customer service since you will be interacting with the patrons a lot. You should also underscore your skills in service orientation, public safety knowledge and coordination skills.
Sample Housekeeper Room Attendant Resume Objectives
When applying for a job, it is always a good idea to mention the name of the company within the objective. This lets the hiring manager know you have a sincere desire to work with them.
1. Searching for a position as a Housekeeper Room Attendant with ABC company that will profit from experience in cleaning rooms, restrooms, elevators, stairways and lobbies.
2. A results-driven, devoted individual seeking employment with ABC company as a Housekeeper Room Attendant to utilize skills in customer service and administrative tasks.
3. Looking for a position as a Housekeeper Room Attendant to clean equipment, move furniture and decorate outdoor and indoor spaces at ABC company.
4. Implement 10+ years of experience in performing general physical activities and working with the public as a Housekeeper Room Attendant with ABC company.
5. Obtain a position with ABC company as a Housekeeper Room Attendant to utilize outstanding customer service skills to maintain a high quality of service to the customers.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.